The Fellowship of Christian Athletes is touching millions of lives… one heart at a time. Since 1954, the F.C.A. has been challenging coaches and athletes on the professional, collegiate, high school, junior high and youth levels to use the powerful medium of athletics to impact the world for Jesus Christ. The FCA is the largest Christian sports organization in America. It focuses on serving local communities by equipping, empowering and encouraging people to make a difference for Christ. Participating in athletics is not a requirement.
Fellowship of Christian AthletesWe believe the mission of reaching out to every person with the Gospel and making disciples everywhere is a direct response to the heart of our Lord Jesus Christ, and brings great glory to God.
- We believe that student-athletes, as implied in the Scriptures, are loved and cared for by our Lord. They are worth our deepest love and our best sacrifice; and in light of the Great Commission and their open hearts, we, the Body of Christ, are compelled to focus on making every effort to reach them with the Gospel.
- We believe the high school and lower school campuses are strategic. Campus ministry answers the question, “How will the FCA effectively impact each campus in such a way that Christ is lifted up among students in our community?”
- We believe campus ministry provides an unprecedented opportunity to build Christian student-athletes in their faith and equip them as followers of Christ.
- We believe the campus gives the FCA the platform to minister to the greater community.
- We believe it is FCA’s objective to equip, enable, empower, and encourage student-athletes to impact and influence their campus for Christ.
- We believe the FCA is called to glorify God through our unity; and is committed to a common cause, lifting up one another, and sacrificing for the greater good of the Kingdom.