Access FACTS Family Portal
The next step of our SIS integration is complete. As of today, you will access your FACTS account via FACTS Family Portal. This is where you will access grades, attendance, tuition, incidental billing, and cafeteria/lunch information. You will find the Family Portal link by following the steps below.
Create a Family Portal Account:
• Go to FACTS Family Portal
• Select CREATE NEW FAMILY PORTAL
• Use District Code CHCA-AL
• Enter the email address that you receive FACTS communication from
• Click CREATE ACCOUNT
• You will receive an email from FACTS Customer Support containing a link that will allow you to create your username and password. For security purposes, this link will remain active for 6 hours.
• Please click on the link in the email. A Change/Create Password screen will open. You may use the default username provided, or create a new username. Then type in your desired password into the Password field and Confirm field.
• Click on the Save Username and/or Password button.
• Close the window and log into FACTS Family Portal
• Please help us identify demographic information that is missing or needs to be updated by clicking on Webform Family Demographic.
• Lunch Balances - charges have been loaded, but payments are in process. Please check back as we continue to make these changes.
• If you are the financially responsible parent/guardian and cannot see the financial information, please contact Selena Dressler at email@example.com.
If you have any issues regarding this process, please contact the Office Manager at your campus, and we will be certain to make sure you are taken care of in a timely manner.