1. Set up a campus tour. Contact the Admissions Office to schedule a tour of our campuses.
2. Complete and submit an Application. An application must be completed and turned in with the $50 application fee.
3. Set-up a date for your student to shadow. Shadows are reserved for students entering grades 6-12.
4. Set up an entrance test. Contact the Admissions Office to set-up an entrance test for students entering grades K4-12. Testing can be done on a student’s tour or shadow date if scheduled with the Admissions Office.
5. Turn in required documents to Admissions Office. These documents must be turned in to the Admissions Office before testing.
• Application Form: An application may be picked up from the Admissions office or dowloaded from the link below.
• Academic History: A copy of the student’s unofficial transcript and report cards from the current and previous two years must be submitted before the entrance test. Standardized testing results for students in 6th-12th grade are also requested. If a student has a current IEP or academic evaluation, a copy of those reports should be included in the student's file.
• In order for a student's file to be complete, we will also need a copy of the student's birth certificate, up-to-date immunization record, social security card, and proof of health insurance.
If you have any questions, contact Jill Hannan, Director of Admissions.
Cottage Hill Christian Academy admits students of any race, color, and national or ethnic origin to all rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded and made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national, and ethic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship programs, athletics, or other school-administrated programs.