We are currently in an open enrollment season
For more information, to obtain the necessary admissions forms, or to set up a tour, please contact the CHCA Admissions office at 251-660-2427 for grades K-2 through 8th and 251-634-2513 for 9th through 12th. For faster processing, you may choose the to print the forms needed for admission to Cottage Hill Christian Academy from the links below.
- Application Form – An application may be picked from the Admissions office.
- Academic History – A copy of the student’s transcript and/or report cards for the current and previous two years. A copy of any standardized testing for student in 6th-12th grade. A copy of any discipline referrals, school testing or IEP’s, if applicable.
- Birth Certificate – A copy of student’s birth certificate is requested from all students.
- Immunziation Record – A copy of the student’s immunization record is required.
- Admissions Testing– Please see below
- Letter Of Recommendation – A letter of recommendation is required for students in 6th -12th grade. A former Principal, Guidance counselor, coach, employer, friend of the family, etc. may fill out the from.
All applicants to CHCA will need to schedule testing for K-4 – 12th grade. Testing is scheduled by the Admissions Office after the receipt of all required Admissions forms. Testing for K-4 and K-5 applicants is scheduled on an individual basis.
·K-2 applicants must be 2 years old by September 1st of the year they are applying.
·K-3 applicants must be 3 years old by September 1st of the year they are applying.
·K-4 applicants must be 4 years old by September 1st of the year they are applying.
·K-5 applicants must be 5 years old by September 1st of the year they are applying.
An interview appointment is made with the parents and school administrator once the application file is complete. This interview is an opportunity for philosophical compatibility discussions and a question and answer session. This appointment is scheduled after all testing is completed and all needed documents have been received.
Cottage Hill Christian Academy admits students of any race, color and national or ethnic origin to all rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded and made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national, and ethic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship programs, athletics or other school-administrated programs.
We invite you to become part of the Warrior family!